This groomer uses Titanium coated blades also revolutionary clipping technology consequently it cuts crystalline and less pulling. It is rechargeable along furthermore an LED charging indicator. It yet has an simple to principle zoom wheel that adjusts to form 9 breadth settings also Lube given that continuation blades that in no way hunger oiling.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #161 inside Health as well as Beauty
- Brand: Remington
- Model: MB200DT
- Released on: 2008-08-19
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.00″ h x 5.75″ w x 3.50″ l, 1.00 pounds
- Titanium coated blades- Revolutionary Trimming Technology
- ?Lube given that life? blades not at all taste oiling
- Easy to function zoom wheel adjusts to construct 9 dimension settings
- Cuts sparkling plus less pulling
- Rechargeable in addition to LED charging indicator
I bought the predecessor to this beard trimmer more than three years ago, and loved it. After carelessly dropping my old Pros:* Scrolling wheel height adjustment.
—-> A very nice feature, the height holds well, unlike some trimmers. You can use pressure against your face and it won’t retreat to a shorter height setting that creates a thin spot.
—-> After only two or three times, you will know how high you want it. For example, I always trim my beard on a “6″ and my mustache on a “4″
* Removable head to trim beard edges.
* Strong motor/ blades provide pain-free trim.
* Holds its charge for a long time. (I charge it full before I travel, and don’t even bother packing the charger, because I trust it to function the whole week.)
* Shaver head lifts easily to remove stray hair that gets into the motor area.
* Cordless -> To avoid having to clean the bathroom after a big trim, (If I didn’t trim for a week or so) I will take it in the back yard and set it 1 setting higher (“7″ instead of “6″). Then I give it a quick hit to get rid of the long hair, and then return to the bathroom to finish the detail work.
* It will need a place to lay flat, or a pouch to hang in. It doesn’t stand on end, and the charger unit plugs into the base (at the bottom end of the demo picture).
* I did mention I broke my old one. I had removed the height guard, and was emptying the hair from under the shaver head. The pivot is plastic, and while I had it open, I dropped the shaver. It landed head down (of course) and the pivot broke. Totally user error, but it is a weak spot.
I love this thing. It provides a quick clean trim. I would say that it usually takes no less than 3 minutes for a quick trim, maybe as long as 8-10 minutes if I am going to detail the edges after a month of quick trims.
I highlighted some cons for a fair review, but I have nothing against this razor. It trimmed well for three years, and was still holding a charge for weeks when I broke it.
(I liked it even more after trying the Remington PG350 Precision Deluxe Rechargeable Personal Grooming Kit. I bought that quick because I needed a trim, and it confirmed how well this razor worked, and shaped my thoughts for this review. To compare to a bad item, check my review of that item.)
By Peter B
I was looking for a cheap trimmer for my beard, which I usually keep pretty short. I bought this without seeing it in a store. I think I had seen that it had good reviews here, and it was under thirty bucks, which I figured was a good limit for something that is only going to last so long. I didn’t need anything fancy. I got exactly what I was looking for, but I’m surprised how well it works. There aren’t any parts that seem like they’ll fall apart, and it’s got a great feel in the hand. I like the action on it a lot. My first trim was immediately better and much quicker then the previous trimmer I had (which had died on me). I think this is a great deal for someone who needs an occasional shave of a beard. I really like it. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done very well. I can’t think of how it would be better.Surprisingly good trimmer
By Marc Albert
I was about to shave my beard off about two months ago having been feed up with keeping it trim. I used a trimmer intended for hair cutting and it did not work well at all, especially the incessant hair pulls. I noticed this trimmer on Amazon and its good reviews, so I ordered one. I’ve used it now for the last two months and very pleasantly surprised by the results and ease of use. No more hair pulls and the trimming head never needs lubrication. I especially like the height adjustment mechanism. I’ve yet needed to recharge it over those two months. I wish it had a charge indicator but nevertheless, given the results, I highly recommend it and have to rate it 5 stars.
The Remington trimmer is still going strong with performance as good as on day one. I wouldn’t change a thing in my review of this trimmer except to add longevity to its attributes.